Our faith journey was never meant to be taken alone. Christianity was designed to be
lived and experienced with others on the journey in community. That's why here at Ashworth Road, we value Connection. We truly believe we are better together. Practically, that means we value spending time together in our various ministries and outside the church in deep friendships.
To help you get connected, both to God and to other Jesus followers, below is our list of Next Steps we encourage everyone to follow.
- Know Jesus - The most important step every person on this earth should make is to follow Jesus Christ - He Changes Everything!
- Be Baptized in Water - Jesus told his followers to make disciples and baptize them. It's an important outward symbol of the inward transformation you have made in following Jesus. Click the link if you want more information about baptism.
- Join a Discipleship Group - Take your next step in faith by joining one of these smaller, highly intentional groups whose focus is to help you become more like Jesus.
- Partner with our Church - If we are truly better together, then we need people willing to invest their time helping us accomplish the aim of our church.
- Make an Impact - Ultimately, our purpose is to love others the way God has loved us. As we do that, we make a impact in the lives of people in our community, our region, and the world.